Stainless steel modular drain channel industrial light load.
STANDARD CHARACTERISTICS OF STAINLESS STEEL CHANNELS TYPE:
The continuous waste water drainage systems can be connected to each other by means of flanges fitted with Teflon gaskets. With this, the watertight drainage system can be made to the desired length.
Type 1: grid channel with channel width 135 mm, grid width 99 mm
Type 2: grid channel with channel width 150 mm, grid width 114 mm
Type 3: grid channel with channel width 175 mm, grid width 139 mm
Type 4: grid channel with channel width 200 mm, grid width 164 mm
Type 5: grid channel with channel width 230 mm, grid width 264 mm
Type 6: grid channel with channel width 300 mm, grid width 294 mm
With a grid channel with a minimum depth of 40 mm and a maximum depth of 200 mm, it is possible to build a continuous – continuous waste water drainage system with a maximum length of 18000 mm, with a constant slope of 0.6% towards the outlet.
The continuous waste water drainage systems can be made to desired dimensions, provided that they meet slope, minimum and maximum depth.
- By reducing the slope of the drain, it is possible to construct a waste water system up to a maximum length of 70.00 meters.
- By using multiple spouts, it is possible to construct a drainage system of several meters.
- The drainage gutter is provided on both sides with adjustable feet and anchorage strips with a mutual distance of 500 mm. This allows the drainage gutter to be attached to a concrete surface and adjusted in height.
- The drainage gutter with a plate thickness of 2.00 mm is provided with a flange of 5.00 mm. This is provided with a gasket and is attached with bolt and nut. The bolt and nut are made of 18/8 Cr / NI (AISI 304 quality).
- On request this grid channel system can be made of stainless steel AISI 316 quality.
- To simplify assembly and to increase the load-bearing capacity of the upper profile, a stainless steel filling profile can be used