- With a drain with a minimum depth of 65 mm and a maximum depth of 200 mm, it is possible to build a continuous continuous waste water drainage system with a maximum length of 18000 mm, with a constant slope of 0.6% towards the drain.
- The trenches can be made to the desired dimensions, provided that they meet the slope, minimum and maximum depth.
- By reducing the slope of the drain, it is possible to construct a trench up to a maximum length of 70.00 meters.
- By using several drainage pits, it is possible to construct a trench of several meters.
- A reinforcement has been applied to the upper surface of the trench with a mutual distance of 500 mm.
- The slot drain is provided on both sides with adjustable feet and anchorage strips with a mutual distance of 500 mm. This allows the trench to be attached to a concrete surface and adjusted in height.
- The trench with a plate thickness of 2.00 mm is provided with a flange of 5.00 mm. This is provided with a gasket and is attached with bolt and nut. The bolt and nut are made of 18/8 Cr / NI (AISI 304 quality).
- On request, this drain system can be made of stainless steel AISI 316 quality.
- A PVC or stainless steel filler profile can be used to simplify assembly and to strengthen the load-bearing capacity of the upper profile.